ADVERTISEMENT

Other Sports BADGERS VS. GOPHERS.... THIS WEEK IS AS HOT AS IT CAN GET, RIGHT NOW

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
Until we get football and basketball where we want it to be, this week will show as the most competitive as the border rivals will get in sports. Women's Volleyball and Men's Hockey is where both schools have top 10 teams in the nation. in both sports.. Tonight, Minnesota men's hockey takes stage as it plays the Badgers for the Big Ten title.... Thursday, the womens volleyball takes stage on the Big Ten channel as the number 1 Badgers host our number 4 ranked Gophers.. Then, on Sunday, we return the favor by hosting the Badgers in Minneapolis in volleyball. Yes, I wish it was mens basketball and football but these should be fun matches for the schools and I hope the fans tune in to cheer their teams on.. I know I will be screaming at the TV for the Gophers, all 3 days.. Thursday, are the play-in games for the NCAA basketball tournament so I would rather watch volleyball.. Sunday, I will need a break from NCAA tournament basketball a bit so the Gophers volleyball will be welcome... Think of it this way.. Even if worst case scenario happens to the Gophers, you can always turn to watching hoops. But this is a great chance to watch volleyball at its highest level.

As far as hockey, Minnesota probably needs to start a bit stronger than it did against Michigan State and Michigan, but we have as talented of a hockey squad as I have seen in a long time.. Minnesota hockey is really fun to watch so tune in tonight.. ALL THESE ARE ON THE BIG TEN CHANNEL.

Minnesota vs. Wisconsin

Tonight. Men's Hockey at 7 PM CST

Thursday, Women's Volleyball at 6 PM CST

Sunday, Women's Volleyball at 6 PM CST

ALL ON THE BIG TEN CHANNEL
Go Gophers!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News