ADVERTISEMENT

Make sure you tell your mother if she is still alive, and your wife if you have kids, A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
I can't help to express my gratitude to God that my Mom is still alive and doing well.. I am over the age of 50 and to have my Mom this late in my life is a blessing.. I ALWAYS END EVERY CONVERSATION WITH HER TELLING HER "I LOVE YOU".. I want those to be the last words she ever hears from me. I NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED how blessed I am to have my Mom alive and well.

As far as sports, my Mom attended University of Minnesota.. She loves football and hockey. She went to all my banquets and games that she could attend. She always got my uniforms cleaned and ironed. LOTS OF SACRIFICE for all of us kids over the years. Cant say enough nice things about my Mom. Humor, music, love of God, love of country, love of Minnesota, much of it because of her. I am blessed WAY BEYOND what I deserve.

Take time out to say thank you to all the Mothers that are involved in your life, whether it be your own Mom, sisters, in laws, wives, etc. They deserve it for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News