ADVERTISEMENT

10,000 foot view

Rostovgold

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2014
As a long time suffering Gopher follower (admittedly late to the on-line rube world) I see many, many positives about the program since Kill has assumed command:
  1. Home attendance (three straight sell outs to start the season (all non conference), with SRO for the student section, for me, I almost get teary eyed at the games when I see this. Really hard to understate this development....
  2. Another winning record as we head into the BigTen campaign, despite significant injuries, well position for another competitive season and the future looks promising as well.
  3. Significant exciting young talent at all skill positions. Many coming from recruiting locations we could only dreamed (Georgia, etc) of previously.
  4. Solid 2016 recruiting class with Minnesota boarders well protected...again breath of fresh air and cannot be over stated.
  5. Many successful student athletes on the team with a raising GPA across the board...THIS SAYS IT ALL.
    These are good days for Maroon & Gold and I DO NOT take any of these developments for granted.
    In the end, my dream is closer then ever, to attend a Rose Bowl with the Gophers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News