ADVERTISEMENT

Gopher Nation

TedHested

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2015
Lake Crystal, MN
Too often, I feel that we are divided, whether it be basketball, football, or whatever else comes to mind. We are one family! If it were up to me, any sport we compete in I hope we win a national championship in. I want Claeys to succeed, same with Pitino, and any other U coach. May every sport be successful and kick some rear end. Lets focus on our positives. Football: solid players, solid foundation, competitive, success is attainable. Basketball: solid and experienced players returning, good recruits, could be the surprise team of the year. I hate that we have almost been torn between which sports we want to be successful. If someone's opinion, or multiple peoples opinions, on here keeps you from cheering on the Gophes then that makes me sad. I hope ALL U of M sports beat the hell out of any one they compete against. The point of this thread is to bring everyone together in unity and talk out how we reach our goals in all sports. Hopefully football, basketball, and all other sports succeed. Thats what I want as a fan and hope we make it happen.
SKI-U-MAH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News