ADVERTISEMENT

KAMALA HARRIS - PLEASE, FACT CHECK ME ON MY STATEMENTS

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
Kamala Harris, VP candidate for the Dems in this upcoming election.. I have told everyone for a long time to watch who Biden/Dems pick as VP candidate as it would be very possible that Biden could not last through a full 4 year term because of health issues, namely the POSSIBLE beginnings of dementia or Alzheimers. (No one has diagnosed that yet but there are doctors out there that have said that some of his speech suggests that could be the case). Then the VP candidate would become President if the Dems win the election.

1) Kamala Harris had the 3rd most liberal vote on issues in the Senate (behind Bernie Sanders and Elisabeth Warren).
2) Kamala Harris is a supporter of the group, BLM, whose leaders admitted they were trained Marxists.
3) She flip flopped her support for women who had harassment claims against Joe Biden when she found out she was a potential VP candidate(listen to her responses on the subject in March-April of 2019 versus April of 2020).
4) She does not believe in right of "due process" under the law, in some cases.

It is my PERSONAL OPINION that if you criticize Harris at all, her supporters will consider you a racist, bigot, and/or misogynist.

Remember, this is THE GOVERNING OF YOUR AMERICA that is at stake..... Obviously, you have to balance out what you feel the goods and bads are of Biden-Harris vs. the goods and bads of Trump-Pence. PLEASE FACT CHECK WHAT I SAID and make informed decisions on who the leaders are of the country.. AND PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News