ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Kristian Williams visit (8:30 pm UPDATE)

Connor Stevens

Jun 1, 2015

Kristian Williams got to Minnesota yesterday and they went to the basketball game with Coach Fleck and Coach West. He will be here until sometime on Sunday, as we reported Thursday. He has a top-five of Indiana, Memphis, Minnesota, Missouri, and Tennessee. Although he said he wasn't sure if he was going to decide before or after the early signing period (Dec. 19th-21st), his only two visits set before then are Minnesota (currently), and Missouri on Dec. 14th. We are not currently predicting it happens, but with it so close to signing day, it is not unthinkable that he leaves Minnesota on Sunday a Gopher.

Matt talked to him about his in-home visit, and I talked to him briefly to preview the visit.

On the in-home visit: "It went good. He (Coach West) broke down everything Minnesota has to offer - from the city to the facilities to the atmosphere. After this talk, I've gained more attraction towards Minnesota and what impact I'll have coming into a developing program."

On what he's looking forward to on the visit. "I'm really looking forward to seeing everything at Minnesota - the hospitality, the facilities, the city, the comfortable feeling. Everything."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News