ADVERTISEMENT

MJH-Earn your money with this question

HitTheBricks Guy

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You went to most practices that were open to the public. Give us your scouting report on the 3 frosh db's and Shenault and ZO.

FWIW-MY thoughts

3 db's-- I have no idea and no thoughts. I heard "rumors" they looked good.. I thought AW JR was also a cb, was he shifted to S because he is so vertically challenged? Durr is also somewhat short and Thomas is skinny-right?

Shenault actually played some last year in key situations and started a game. I was at the game at the INDYST staff clearly decided to pass against him on every pass not in the middle of the field. I thought he looked marginal last year, plus I never heard the coaches say one word about him or brag him up.

ZO-Never heard one word about him. At least he is a giant in height in comparison to the other cb. I also thought he was brought in as a S, not a cb.

If Hardin and Buford are done, as far as players I would say the jury is out. Buford got a lot of praise, yet Shenault passed him up last year and Buford did not see the field against OSU. Hardin was/is good, however he is around 5' 9" which is a major concern against teams with tall wr.

Reactions: MOGopher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News