ADVERTISEMENT

Surprises so far

umfb27

Feb 1, 2007
Hamburg
1/3 of the way through our first season on the pontoon and there has been a few things jump out to me

Duke playing at a high level in pass D. He always brought it in run support, but we haven't missed Travis with Duke's improved play

Where is Richardson? I know he is doubled on nearly every play, but he has been for the past couple of years. Is it the change in scheme that has kept him off the stat sheet?

Only 2 FR have played. Did PJ inherit better players than he thought or are the FR not as good as he thought? With the uptick in recruiting, I'm surprised more haven't played to push them through a year earlier. Especially don't understand recruiting JUCOs and having them RS

Tyler Johnson is a stud, can he continue into the B1G season!

Little action to the TEs. Would think Coach K would use the best weapons we have and Lingen is one of them

Barber has been a beast in the middle. He has buried Waters and Williams on the depth chart.

Pass pro vs run blocking, tale of 2 different OLs. Need to get teams more off balance in the run game. We will not have success with 8 in the box in B1G play

Play of Zo was legit starter material until he got hurt. Has it been confirmed he tore a ligament? He will be missed

Increased 12 looks on O the past 2 games. Was it just a sign we were going to run down their throats or a lack of faith in passing game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News