ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU, VETS!!!!

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
"Truly sacrificing for a cause beyond self" is becoming an increasingly foreign concept to citizens all over. Unfortunately, many of us have become self-involved without any sense of appreciation for those who sacrifice for us, or more importantly, wanna jump in and become part of the solution ourselves. I want to ALWAYS encourage those who have done a large part to defend our freedoms.. I don't want to ever think that we can take our freedom for granted.

The Marines just had their birthday, so I want to say thank you for those who have served in that great branch of the military. To those like my brother(ARMY) who has done 3 tours in Iraq,and my Dad, much appreciated to help those with the mission they were given and trained to succeed. If we are a divided nation, I pray At LEAST we can agree how fortunate we are to have the military vets who sacrificed so that we can go to work and school with peace compared to many other countries.. Vets, you are always in my prayers and are FAR AND AWAY, the true heroes of our country.. All I can offer you is a humble, "THANK YOU" for serving and protecting us... Happy VETERANS DAY!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News