ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Visitor reactions

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
Three-star Illinois DE Jason Bargy: “Visit went well. It was great being back in Minneapolis.”

Three-star Illinois tackle commit JJ Guedet: “Great! Got to see the coaches in action and watch the practice. For highlights, I’d say sitting down and breaking down film with Coach Callahan, and just learning more about how they run their offense!”

Owatonna athlete commit Jason Williamson: “It was really good to see how the practices were ran, and they move so quickly. That was pretty cool to see, and I’m really excited.”

Missouri long snapper commit Brady Weeks:

Three-star Eden Prairie commit Cole Kramer:

Three-star Texas running back TJ McDaniel:

"It went good. It was a fun visit. I got there on Friday, got to visit the stadium that night and see it under the lights. The whole next day, I saw the facilities. It was just a special experience." McDaniel said that he's hearing from Fleck and Minnesota more than any other program or coach. I'll have an article up on him later.

Three-star Ohio defensive tackle Isaiah Gibson: "All three (Rossi, West, Fleck) are great people. You could tell they're passionate about Minnesota. They got it going on up there, for sure...Coach Fleck is my main recruiter. I don't even know how to explain our (relationship). We're just cool. We talk everyday, FaceTime. He's just a cool coach."

Four-star Ohio safety Moses Douglass: “The visit went very well. I got to talk to Coach Fleck about the direction they were going in, and he said that he needed DBs that wanted to be four-year starters, and I liked that. I got to play some fortnite too. My impression of it all was good because all of the coaches are ready to go into the right direction and they’re ready for improvement.”

2020 Texas defensive tackle Grant Mahon:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News