ADVERTISEMENT

Amir Coffey is starting and playing great for LAC, he had a career high 29 points on Weds. !!!!

Unlimited424

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2013
Richmond, VA
I was wondering lately how Amir Coffey was doing on the LA Clippers, then a couple days ago I saw that they had the 2nd biggest comeback win against the Washington Wizards. Down 35 points around halftime, the Clippers kept chipping away until they were behind by 6 points with something like 9 seconds left. Then Luke Kennard scored 7 points and they got the win!!!

With Kawaii Leonard and Paul George out, the Clippers have shifted their lineup around and Amir Coffey has been playing about 36 minutes a game as a starting shooting guard. This has been going on at least 6 games, the lowest he scored was 8 points, but mostly he's been in the teens. Against the Wizards he had A CAREER HIGH OF 29 POINTS!!!! And then in another comeback win last night he had 19 points. And he's been pretty efficient in his scoring!!

So Amir is contributing BIG TIME!!!!!

This recent success bodes well for his near term future in the NBA!!!
Go Amir Go!!!!!

I had a hard time cutting and pasting the ESPN article on the Clippers' big 35 point comeback, here it is:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News