ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches on the Road: December *Update for 7th

Connor Stevens

Jun 1, 2015
Hey guys, I'll give a better update on the rest of the guys tomorrow, but here's where the staff is going to be Monday.

Coach Mo is going to be in Florida tomorrow to see CJ Smith on Monday.

Coach Fleck, Warriner, and Smith will be in Ohio on Monday checking in on their commits Thomas Rush, Alex Reigelsperger, and Jornell Manns.

Coach Burns will be visiting Grant Norton in Missouri on Monday as well.

Coach Ciarrocca stopped in to Eden Prairie to see Gopher commit Benny Sapp on Monday.

Tuesday, December 5th
Mariano Sori-Marin will get visits from the Coach Callahan on Tuesday. Coach Mo and Coach Simon are going to be visiting Rashod Bateman tomorrow as well. Mayan Ahanotu will be getting a visit from Coach Smith.

Erik Gibson told me he was getting a visit today, but said they rescheduled and they will be in to see him on Thursday.

As we have talked about in another thread, John Waggoner is not getting a visit from Fleck today.

Nick Henrich is getting a visit Tuesday from Coach Fleck. QB Max Duggan got a visit from Coach Fleck and Coach Paup as well.

Wednesday, December 6th
Coach Paup and Callahan will be in Illinois on Wednesday to see Elijah Teague. Also getting a visit on Wednesday will be Jack York from Coach Fleck and Ciarrocca. Logan Richter will be getting a visit tomorrow as well, I’ll find which coach is coming to see him.

A few coaches will be heading to Florida as well to see Curtis Dunlap and others at IMG. Also being seen in Texas by Coach Fleck will be Craig Williams.

Daniel Faalele from IMG Academy also got a visit from the staff, and confirmed his visit to Minnesota this weekend.

Thursday, December 7th
Coach Mo Linguist will be in Georgia on Thursday to see Gopher commits Terell Smith and Abi Okonji. Quick note on Rivals250 four-star defensive tackle Robert Cooper, who is currently committed to Florida State. Cooper is teammates with Smith and Okonji at South Gwinnett. With the uncertainty at Florida State, there was some noise he might visit and they were in some contact with him, but he will not be in Minnesota this weekend.

Coach Burns will be traveling to Michigan to see Erik Gibson as well.

Braelen Oliver will be getting a visit from the Minnesota staff, while they’re down in Georgia as well, so will Nolan Edmonds.

Coach Fleck, Warriner and Ciarroca will be in California to see Hank Bachmeier. I haven't confirmed it but I assume they will be in to see Vic Viramontes as well.

Coach Burns, while in Michigan, went and offered 2019 OLB Lance Dixon and 2019 DE Jalen Hunt

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News