ADVERTISEMENT

Feldman a Liberal Bloomberg Columnist, says Amy Coney-Barrett Deserves to be on Supreme Court

Bayfield Gopher

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2008
Bayfield, WI
Hats off to this liberal lawyer and columnist. Common sense does have a place even among lefties. I may have to read some of his work just to stay informed tahter than being bomblasted with the slanted and biased stuff Willie posts here.

"I know her to be a brilliant and conscientious lawyer who will analyze and decide cases in good faith, applying the jurisprudential principles to which she is committed. Those are the basic criteria for being a good justice. Barrett meets and exceeds them."

"We have a Supreme Court nominee who is a brilliant lawyer, a genuine and good person — and someone who holds views about how to interpret the law that I think are wrong and, in certain respects, misguided. I hope the senators at her hearing treat her with respect.

And when she is confirmed, I am going to accept it as the consequence of the constitutional rules we have and the choices we collectively and individually have made. And I’m going to be confident that Barrett is going to be a good justice, maybe even a great one — even if I disagree with her all the way."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News