ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting John Olmstead visit quotes

Connor Stevens

Jun 1, 2015
Sorry, I'm late on this. Finally got to John, he said he was pretty busy with family for the past few days but made some time for his friends at TGR.

"I was there on Sunday-Wednesday. I was supposed to be there on Saturday but the weather in New Jersey was pretty bad so the plane wasn't going to take off. It was good. I was able to see the new facilities completed. Last time I was there in March it was just a plan, so it was great to see it built and all of that. It was great to see the new O-line coach. I got to also hang out with all the players, I didn't get to do that last time, and that was really cool."

"It was great to talk to the new O-line coach, Coach Callahan. As soon as he got the job we've been talking but it was great to finally meet him. He gave me a little bit of an inside run of their offense which was great just to see the type of coaching on-and-off the field which was great for me to learn. He's a great guy."

"I knew all the coaches beforehand, except really Coach Callahan, but I got to know and interact with the players a lot more which was really cool and important. That was probably the biggest deal."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News