ADVERTISEMENT

My stab at a projected class 8/19/17

Littlefinger

The Wisest Fool
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
'18 TGR POY
I fully anticipate that we will sign 25 in December and February. I am going to list only 25 prospects without alternates (more challenging this way). Bolded guys are committed and the rest aren't (yet). Without further ado.

Quarterbacks:
Running Backs:
Wide Receivers:
Tight Ends:
Offensive Line:
Defensive Tackles:
Defensive Ends:
Linebackers:
Cornerbacks:
Safeties:
Now I could be out to lunch with my list. If you have questions or comments, bring it. Would be interested to hear some of your projected classes.

C5OfjwOWcAAxwK5.jpg

Updates:

6/11/17: Added McDowell to CB and removed Birdsong based on McDowell commitment.

6/12/17: Added Bateman to WR and removed VanSumeren based on Bateman commitment.

6/13/17: Added Ahanotu and removed Trout due to Trout eliminating Minnesota in his top 9.

6/17/17: Added Boe and removed Uzebu due to Boe commitment. I am no longer getting a good vibe about Uzebu recommitting. Think he's looking for a big offer closer to home.

6/21/17: Added Rush and removed Marquis Williams due to Rush commitment. Based on some twitter/instagram activity (doesn't want to commit now), I think Williams will wait too long and the class will fill up.

6/21/17: Added Robinson and removed Waggoner. Waggoner will likely end up at a helmet school IMHO.

6/21/17: Removed Audette and added Williams since we already have two interior linemen with the Boe commitment.

6/21/17: Removed Nick Williams and added Isaia due to Williams committing to Kansas.

6/23/17: Removed Edmonds and added Craig Williams due to Edmonds decommitment.

6/23/17: Added Shannon and removed Walker at DT due to insight from Mr. @Ben_ Henderson!

7/4/17: Added Walker and removed Shannon based on Shannon's commitment to Iowa.

7/5/17: Added Ezeudu and removed Besseck based on word that Ezeudu is attending the BBQ.

7/29/17: Added Norton and removed Isaia based on Norton commitment. Added Edmonds and removed Craig Williams due to Edmonds commitment. Add York and removed Ezeudu due to York commitment. Removed Meechi Harris and added Braelen Oliver due to likely commitment from Oliver and Robinson.

8/1/17: Removed Josh Walker due to his commitment to Arizona.

8/19/17: Removed Charles Robinson due to his commitment to Northern Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News