ADVERTISEMENT

"The New Big 3" Update

Ryan James

May 10, 2004
McKinley Wright: At Iowa State right now and they are the biggest contender. McKinley likes the coaches and the excitement of the program a lot. Likes Minnesota too. I think they are the leaders and I would guess MN overall but Iowa State is right there I'm told.

Jericho Sims. Also at Iowa St right now but I'm told that the team that would give the Minnesota the biggest fight is Texas because of Shaka Smart. Maybe ISU jumps in but I'm told MN and TX are top.

Theo John. He's really getting after recruiting right now. Minnesota visit in two weeks, setting up visits for IL and Marquette this summer. Those are top three I've heard in terms of who is after him and who he is willing to visit but Florida and Purdue just offered so maybe they come in. Looks like Oklahoma and him have kind of parted, we will know more if Theo is still open in July and if they are watching. I think Theo could be the first to decide out of these guys as he has been hearing from most of these schools longer.

Also, I would say based on what I know the top five guys they are after right now are these three, Isaiah Washington, and Terrance Lewis. It will be easier to know more come July but this is what I've heard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News