ADVERTISEMENT

Football THE ORIGINAL BIG TEN BOWL CONFIDENCE GAME – 2021 EDITION

DWG In NE

Gold Member
Mar 1, 2002
THE ORIGINAL BIG TEN BOWL CONFIDENCE GAME – 2021 EDITION

All Are Welcome And Encouraged To Enter Including Parents & Mods & Media Types & Those That Post The Most But Strangely Avoid Friendly Competition -- Simple Rules:

1. Pick the winner of each of nine B1G bowl game and the exact score of the tiebreaker (Minnesota game).

2. Assign confidence points (1-9) to your picks using each number only once – assign 9 points to your most confident pick, 1 to your least confident pick (such as: Purdue 7, Iowa 2, etc.)

3. Entry must be posted on TGR before 9:00 PM CST on December 28 (1st game) using the Rivals time noted at the bottom of the post

4. One entry per user name – ANY EDIT FOR ANY REASON voids that entry & that user from participating. Do it right the first time. I will let you know if I cannot decipher your entry. No unnecessary communication, please.

5. Highest total score wins. If tied, Tiebreaker #1: Minnesota – West Virginia game margin. Tiebreaker #2: Minnesota point total – closest +/-. Tiebreaker #3 (if needed): my judgment on the quality (+) of your posts and more importantly, your attitude.

6. Prize: A good football book written for quality quiet time + some vintage Gopher items. Player parents can participate but cannot win prizes. Bestnick is the only two time winner while several other previous winners somehow beat the Rivals autorenew and have escaped the site. Good Luck!

West Virginia vs Minnesota

Maryland vs Virginia Tech

Tennessee vs Purdue

Michigan State vs Pittsburgh

Wisconsin vs Arizona State

Georgia vs Michigan

Penn State vs Arkansas

Iowa vs Kentucky

Ohio State vs Utah

TIEBREAKER

Exact Score Of

Minnesota______ West Virginia_______