ADVERTISEMENT

This is for you Willie. Take it with you.

Bayfield Gopher

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2008
Bayfield, WI
You supported a loser Willie. And now we all will lose. We will lose our country, our hard fought freedoms and values, justice, civility and the integrity of our country. Our country will slowly crumble from within thank to you Willie and your lefty comrades.

You supported a cheater Willie. When the cheaters win, and when the bad guys get to make the rules, everyone suffers because the bad guys are all about themselves, not those that they govern. It won't be governing. Their goal is to control, steal, mandate, suppress us, take over the justice system, maintain fraudulant voting systems and put in steps to make sure they stay in power. There will be no consequences for the cheaters.

Freedom will die a slow and steady death Willie due to the cheaters. Just as the lockdowns in Democrat run states have unfairly, unjustly, and illegally squeezed the life and livelihoods from their citizens. American freedom as we know it will go away and be replaced by tyranny and the suppression of our rights and liberties guaranteed under the constitution. Civil unrest will be the norm as millions of us will have no other course of action.

I'm sure you voted for Obomba Willie. He was the original loser. When elected, he stated that his goal was to change America. And he did. Not for the good but for the worse. He started this revolution. Bin-Laden wanted to take down America. He knew that he couldn't do it on the battlefield. But he was not concerned as he predicted that America would crumble from within. He was right. He saw what Obomba was doing. And now Byeden, I mean Harris, will continue to dismantle America. He is probably smiling right now, wherever he is.

Someone a whole lot smarter than me said something like this years ago that has stayed with me. "When the people fear government, there will be tyranny. When government fears the people, there will be freedom and liberty."

Reactions: OPD77 and byrons
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News