ADVERTISEMENT

Will Don Jr need a pardon?

MNGopherElite

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2007
He just tweeted the name of a possible name for the legally protected whistleblower.

That is a federal crime, if indeed that is the person and it causes any reprisal at work as a result of the bosses now knowing about it. I get when you cannot attack the facts, you attack the person and try to confuse the issue and infer that the facts that are not in doubt should be in doubt simply due to who the person may be.

But...the 2nd hand info of the whistleblower complaint, which said it was 2nd hand as well as who to talk to, has since been confirmed time and again by 1st hand witnesses.

I will wait to see how Sen. Grassley, as a staunch defender of whistleblower protections, handles this one. That it is a federal crime is literally not even a debate if then a harm occurs and if indeed this is the person who made the legally protected complaint.

I just don't understand how we have come to a point where this blatant of a crime is still being excused by certain politicians and their followers. That is extremely sad for our institutions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News