ADVERTISEMENT

Wren and opie

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
I wanted to be transparent and let you all know that wren and opie have been banned. There was not a single recent post that triggered the ban. I appreciate their passion for the Gophers and this message board; however, I found their posts too often take away from what was a healthy discussion, pit one side against another, or provide criticism that was rarely constructive. While they were normally well-intending, their can be described by violating rule #8: “Moderators reserve the right to remove any post and/or blacklist any member that they feel significantly contributes to a decline in the overall quality and/or civility of the forum.”

I understand that some will strongly disagree with this decision, and that’s okay. This is a message board and we all have different opinions. Ultimately, I thought this was in the best interest of the board and acknowledge that you may disagree with me despite your own well meaning for the board.

I will normally not make bans public. This is also not an appropriate thread to recommend the banning of others or compare wren and opie to other posters. Those inquiries and comments and comments can be sent to me through a private message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News