ADVERTISEMENT

Your King has returned...

TechNewsMidwest.com

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2016
Dear all my gopher Brothers and sistren,

I had returned. After many years of leading the dark tooooooooooooooo the light, I have returned to once again lead Gopher football nation to the promise land. Some may say is this Moses returning from the Old testament or Jesus Christs second coming. Some Jewish brethren and sistren may say interesting, Jesus Christ hasn't returned yet.

Have I not prophesied to you that the Gophers would be Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, and win several games many of you have doubted. I believed for you, when your belief was in the puddles. I say puddles because although you were in the mud, water was still dripping from my bean stock to your eyes to read.

You all have sprouted up quite feverishly with each Gopher football win. I do not doubt your loyalty and dedication any longer. You have reached my approval. Which is a very good thing. I do see a national championship on the horizon. I believe money making Mitch Leidner has a sliver of a chance to lead us to a national championship this year. I said it flubheads, the national championship. Minus the crack cocaine sales from that movie if you know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, it is o.k. If you do let's embark together, no matter the weather, rain or shine, sleet or snow, my light will glow, all over your mind and heart. Let's rally around are troops like never before. Let's ease up on the liquor from the store. Put cigarettes away for another day, let's do spring Gopher football together.

I will not let you down, I will not punch a guy in the face. My prediction is even a little bit more rambuctious when brewster was in the rooster cock a doodle doo, my words are true. My thoughts are pure, your friend is near. Near as the wind blowing on your shoulder,

National championship, I love you.

TNM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News