ADVERTISEMENT

Football 2024 Season Prediction

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Feb 16, 2022
Would've liked to do this in article format but thought I'd quickly get my prediction in for the season today.

DateOpponentPredictionRecordReasoning
Aug. 29vs North CarolinaLoss0-1I have too many questions regarding the secondary and health of Taylor/Jackson.
Sep. 7vs Rhode IslandWin1-1FCS opponent, should be an automatic win for Minnesota
Sep.14vs NevadaWin2-1Good week zero showing but Minnesota is much better than Nevada
Sep. 21vs IowaWin3-1If the Gophers offense has any sign of life, they have a chance. Upset pick of the year for Minnesota.
Sep. 28at MichiganLoss3-2Wolverines lost a ton but still a very good team.
Oct. 5vs USCLoss3-3Too much talent offensively for USC
Oct. 12at UCLAWin4-3This is going to be a rough UCLA team in 2024.
Oct. 26vs MarylandWin5-3Maryland has plenty of question marks entering this fall especially at quarterback
Nov. 2at IllinoisWin6-3Could see this going either way but the Gophers are the better team on paper
Nov. 9at RutgersLoss6-4This should be one of the better Rutgers teams in recent memory, could be a ruccous November crowd.
Nov. 23vs Penn StateLoss6-5I expect Penn State to be a playoff team this fall, elite defense, and a chance at a very good offense.
Nov. 29vs WisconsinLoss6-6Potential coin flip game but on paper, I would have to favor the Badgers currently.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.