ADVERTISEMENT

55.....listen up nitwits. We good!

Highway55

Feb 5, 2007
Yo! It was a tough call....but the right call. I think Coyle's balls finally dropped. His statement is powerful if you pay attention. He said....I decided to fire Claeys. No committee....ME!

For all we know...Kaler fumbled everything with the players handling and now Coyle is finally grabbing this bull by the horns. I hope

We heard he was a stud....now it's his time to shine and show us he is one. When you are new sometimes it's tough to take charge of a situation as you are feeling things out and the U has so much red tape to cut through for everything. You must get approval and fill out a form to take a dump in bierman.

Coyle seems very calculating so he has been churning on this one for a while.
We know a few things
1. Claeys was a nice guy but lacked executive presence. Tough seeing him on the sideline.
2. Season tickets are down after a 9-4 season and after a bowl win....still no momentum.
3. We have a brand new practice facility and a great stadium.
4. It's time to make a move for relevance and Claeys was not the one to take us to the promised land.
5. Coyle must have his guy....

I'm guessing the Boise State head coach. Boom!

I think he will set the pace here on out and be the leader we desperately need. I'm hoping...55 has no facts to back this up. But since I'm right almost all the time. Let's go with it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News