ADVERTISEMENT

A Big Thank You

Ryan James

May 10, 2004
I would like to take this time to thank all of you here, the guys that I've argued with, discussed with, had a few battles with, and lot of great times with talking on Rivals.com.

It's been a fun 12 years and 2 months. I love talking basketball and through all the ups and downs of this team in 12 years the hoops discussion has always been fantastic regardless of the time of year.

This is my last day at Rivals.com and I need to leave for the gym soon so this will be my last post as a Rivals.com employee.

I want to thank all of the publishers at other sites who have been fantastic to work with, all of the guys I've worked with here in in Minnesota, and Rivals for allowing me to work here. This was my first place writing about hoops and the doors it's opened for me are incredible. Without it my family would not be living the life we are because I have other jobs that started with the stage that Rivals allowed me to work on first.

Finally thank you to all of you Gopher fans who have been here to discuss hoops with me.

Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News