ADVERTISEMENT

Another of my predictions just came true....for the most part....

opie22

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
If you question my prediction, I can refer you to some YouTube threads where my comments are cemented. And oh heck yeah, was I mocked for what I said. ESPN called Ronda Rousey the greatest fighter of all time, word for word yesterday. And I go on YouTube to watch some Steven Seagal....and there are guys on there saying Rousey would whip him. There's even a video of Rousey herself saying she would make Seagal 'go' in his pants.

My comments were not only that Mayweather or Seagal would defeat her in 20 seconds....but that even I, me, Opie, with no special training, would whip her in a real fight. I was mocked for this. But look what happened....even this Holm chick whipped her. I'd whip any 135-pound chick who can't bench more than her weight, which neither of these chicks can. Not to be sounding arrogant or anything....but the stupidity of soooo many men these days is ridiculous. They think these small women can whip anyone.

Moral of the story my GI friends....pump iron!! Get a flat-bench, and get an adjustable dumbbell set....start benching 40 pounds.....every 2-3 weeks increase by 10 pounds....you will hit 70 soon, and you will feel strong. Enough to whip Rousey at least lol. Motivate my friends!!

Reactions: rockgopher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News