ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else been treated like $*&^ on social media?

AhliBobwa

Jan 27, 2010
Man, the witch hunt has been intense.

I have literally NOT defended any of the 10 accused players--not once.

However, I have defended the 110 players who stuck up for their teammates. It is apparent that the 10 accused players were dishonest with their teammates about what transpired on that horrible night.

I have been called chauvinist (which is hilarious), told go 'go f*$%' myself by multiple people, called 'entitled, lying, rape lover' etc.

Again, all I have said through this whole thing is to caution against a rush to judgment, and to be clear that the 110 players are not responsible for the actions and lies of their teammates.

But apparently that makes me a horrible person----'cause once the lynch-mob comes out, facts don't matter anymore. It's amazing how people who claim to have the moral high ground can be so nasty, awful, vitriolic, and frankly, stupid about all of this.

Anybody else been called horrific names for talking about this stuff? Some of the stuff that's been said to me is just disgusting. I imagine many of you have had similar encounters.

I personally feel bad for Woli and the players. They were trying to stand up for their brothers, and those brothers (and the administration) put them in a terrible position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News