ADVERTISEMENT

Bigger issue for Kill than offense

Highway55

Feb 5, 2007
I feel for Kill and can relate. He has been a life long underdog. He has thrived in that role. Underdog is who he has been his entire life. He is an underdog no more. Can he get comfortable in his new role? Even his offensive approach has underdog written all over it. Can Jerry make this final leap into a legit big time winner comfortable with not being the underdog or will he flee to
Another turn around project? Stay tuned! I hope he understands what's going on with his psyche. He needs to talk to 55.

I bet you every dollar in my pocket that it was Kill that played Rudy in the movie. Rudy ball is what our offense has been. I told y'all nitwits a few years ago but y'all dogged me. I'm comfortable being a champ now. No more underdog for me. I made my transition like Caitlyn Jenner.
So getting attacked on here for the truth doesn't bother me. Champs always have haters! 55 brings it from a whole notha level.

PS- Hire a brotha this week and promote him for no reason. He's been through a lot. Peace out!

Reactions: SlumLordofDT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News