ADVERTISEMENT

bradt42....

sodakgopher

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
You're not making any friends with your comments today.

Maybe you don't care, and that's fine. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. But please understand, you are in the vast minority with your stance of steadfastly supporting the University and letting the "process" play itself out on this issue.

But I'm wondering how you'd feel if it was your son kicked off the team, perhaps for no other reason than for physically being present in the apartment building the night this alleged incident, deemed too weak for prosecution, occurred? Is that fair? Is that justice? To a logical person, it reeks of social INJUSTICE. But all common sense has been lost with this decision to suspend.

Those of us in the majority want to see a winning football program, and student athletes treated fairly, and not necessarily in that order.

I, like many posters on here, are at the end of my rope when it comes to supporting the U. Some have checked out already, and who can blame them?

By the time this gets sorted out, the players on suspension, and perhaps some of their coaches, will be long gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News