ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Live - Michigan

Club151

Jan 17, 2008
The bus tour is currently in Michigan. The fawning over Jim Harbaugh is, for lack of a better word, gross. I mean, it's just sickening to listen to and watch. Harbaugh is the first person in 118 BTN campus visits that refused an interview with the crew. And guess what... they crew loved it. "Jim is so focused on football right now..". As opposed to the other coaches who understand there is a fanbase out there that wants to hear from their coach, the Michigan Jesus is too focused on football. [Insert dry-heave noises here]

I am surprise he could refuse - I assumed the schools had to agree to offer up their people to their own network on specific visits (like the once-a-year pre-season bus tour). Anyone know how this works?

Stanley Jackson thinks MI will win 9 games; if they get past Utah in game one, Sparty and Bucky are losses, but they "should beat everyone else". (Penn State was the watch-out game and Maryland was honorable mention watch out game) Their defense is awesome and their offensive line is one of the best in the B1G. Oh, and Ohio State is the only team to score over 28 on Michigan last year. Even though MN scored 30.

Stanley Jackson also picked Iowa as the dark horse from the West. Their defense is going to be stout, he says.

Can the frickin' season just start already? I'm ready for some college aged kids to hit somebody and for me to watch from my comfy stadium seat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News