ADVERTISEMENT

Coach.......What in the Fleck are you doing?

Highway55

Feb 5, 2007
Ok, 55 is done with the racial stuff. Seriously, I will let it breathe. I promise....I've been overboard. I will let you nitwtits police your own locker room. My hope is that I've at least got you guys being more racially sensitive and will hire a brotha one day and promote him.

So tell all your drinking buddies who are still hugging out our Oline transfer issues at Gay 90's they can unignore me or they will be less smart moving forward. (chuckle)

Here is my non racial question. Why in the Fleck do you take our best QB prospect in the entire program, a guy we all know had the QB job just about locked up with the past staff and tweak his form and ask him to compete for the starting job while doing so? Duh!

In my mind, that is not fair. Kid has been throwing a certain way his whole life and the one month he gets to impress his new coaches you FLECK with his throwing motion?

If you understand muscle memory, confidence, pressures of learning a new offense, pressure to impress new coaches. This poor kid, his head must be spinning.

Just doesn't seem fair to him IMO. You put him behind the 8 ball. Any QB coach or offensive coordinator that doesn't get this is a retard. It seems more like a clever form of deliberate sabotage to me.

So in this post racial world we live in, help that make sense to me. After you aggressively recruit a kid that left the program to come back and have the chosen one on campus in January, all this before you even get to know Green.

Help me understand how that was fair to Green or your program. You have about 90 days between spring ball and fall camp. Perfect time to tweak a throwing motion. In 90 days you can learn a new habit, but at least I can show you what I can do first coach and have a fair playing field with the other QBs.

Please NITWITS teach 55 how this makes sense and is fair.

And I know I can't be the only person that is confused by Green's slow start with Fleck.

And I am keeping NITWITS alive. You guys need your own "N" word.

The worst part he won't even acknowledge his name publicly, Is this a form of psycological warfare?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News