ADVERTISEMENT

Commits react to bowl win and new hires

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
I texted all of the commits and here are the responses I have so far. I'll update this thread as I get more responses.

Sounds like the commits have not been told about the new hires yet, but most of them found out through Twitter. I guess I played spoiler for

Conner Olson: "[The hires] are all really good. It's nice to know who I'm going to be playing for. I look forward to getting to know both of them. It was a good game. I enjoyed it a lot."

Taiyon Devers: "It was a great game. I really like what I saw as a team."

Garrison Wright: "It was a solid win for the program. I haven't got to meet or talk to the new coaches yet, but I know they will be a good fit, and I'm excited to work with them."

Carter Coughlin: "Great way to end the season!"

Dredrick Snelson: "I didn't know they got a new offensive coordinator. But they played great, and I can't wait to be there next year. I'll make history without a doubt!"

Sam Schlueter: It was a great team win for the Gophers. I know Coach Claeys made the decision he felt was best for their program, so I'm excited to get to know the OL coach."

Kiondre Thomas: "It didn't surprise me. I knew we'd win."

Elijah Daniels: "I'm glad they had a great win and ended the season right."

Phillip Howard: "I think it's big coming into next year. It's also big for the program to win that after fighting all the adversity, and the hire should be good. Everyone trusts in Coach Claeys and what he's doing, so it should be good."

Last edited:
Reactions: -TUNDRA-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News