ADVERTISEMENT

Concerns

maine fan

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2009
I love the positive messages fleck delivers and the positive impact it can have on young atheletes lives. I am concerned we are spending too much energy on life development and not enough on developing a tough football culture. After all we are here to see good competitive football.
Fleck's culture can get a bit all encompassing and certainly not for everyone. I almost feel like a players contributions and commitment to "rowing" maybe as important in determining playing time as ability.
Speaking of which why didn't Green play?
And any explaination on why barber appeared to either be injured or just lost some motivation.

This type of culture frequently depends on success or a semblance of success to flourish long term.
I see transfers...

I felt like this year was important to win more than we lose and maintain the recruiting momentum. Contrast NoWestern, winning season to kick off their new facilities, peaking at the right time. We on the other hand picked scrapes from Western Michigan with a coaching change wasting the full benefits of the facility opening.
The thing I like best about fleck is his recruiting efforts and ability. He needs to hire better coordinators and get out of their way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News