ADVERTISEMENT

Connor, I can't watch that BADGER game again..

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
Connor Stephens, all I want to do is cuss up a storm after the Wisconsin game.. Yes, Wisconsin makes it difficult to make shots.. I get it. But then we have to have a better plan than go one on one.. Brandon Johnson showed a lot of effort, which I appreciated.. Marcus Carr has to show better leadership, in timeouts and halftime, to tell our guys "Look, they are shading the defense on me. Lets take advantage of that with some ball movement, where I draw in the defense and we cut to the basket or open area!!" The bench needs to be keyed in on helping the guys on the floor by cheering them on, a little bit more or exhorting them to do better. Robbins was trying a lot of different things to score but has to realize that he has to continue to work inside, regardless how bad it has become up to that point of the game.. Both Gach made those curls towards the middle of the lane at the foul line but he has lost almost all confidence in his shot until he hit the 3 at the end of the game... We had NOWHERE TO TURN in this game, for points.. Though Gabe looked better than he has all year.

Connor, right now the only word that is coming to mind is NOT an upbeat word.. Basically I want to say the game was....well....(take the word "THIS" and switch the location of the outside consonants of the word).. SO I will refrain from cussing and say that our play on offense was "BULL-THIS".. Our ball handling smelled like "THIS"..... Our mental approach to this game was a pile of "THIS"... I am not sure that this game is one that I can participate in any rational discussion in watching the tape without blowing my stack.

My Dad wrestled at University of Wisconsin and my Mom went to University of Minnesota.. SO I come from a "mixed family", if you will.. I will have to listen to it, ONE MORE TIME, of how Wisconsin dominates Minnesota in football and basketball.. I can hardly stand it. I am just tired of putting up with their "THIS".....If you know what I mean!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News