ADVERTISEMENT

First Class Program

Arnold_Babar

Aug 12, 2008
I completely sympathize with those upset over the recent donation increases for football, and some people have simply been priced out. I was also upset and on the fence about downgrading to lower priced seats. But I decided to renew.

In retrospect it seems like a no brainer and it was further confirmed tonight when I received a call from a well known wide receiver on the team thanking me for renewing and telling me how much my support means to the program and student athletes. I have no idea if other schools do this, but at every turn, I am reminded what a first class operation coach kill runs, and how he does every single little thing right, especially the things that aren't publicly visible.

coach kill, and our football program generally, are a massive bargain, and we are so lucky. I cant think of any members of the team that I'm not proud to support on a personal level. They all seem to be taking care of business in the class room and off the field and giving back to the community. And I think our entire coaching staff is first rate on and off the field as well.

Thank you coach kill for giving me something to be proud of and a season to look forward to!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News