ADVERTISEMENT

First day to contact 2019 recruits (Quotes)

Connor Stevens

Jun 1, 2015
I'll leave this as a running thread as soon as more guys start getting back to us, and we learn of new names:

Confirmed Contact:

Hank Bachmeier (Murrieta, CA) -"Yes. They said they're excited to start communicating at will whenever they want. Couldn't get into much detail we have a game later so he wished me luck."
****Quinn Carroll (Edina, MN) -
***Bryce Benhart (Lakeville, MN) -
****Trevor Keegan (Crystal Lake, IL) -
***Blake Peterson (Beresford, SD) - "Coach Fleck sent me a text right after midnight! He said I'm a pretty big priority for them."
****Mazi Smith (Kentwood, MI) - "Minnesota contacted me. Mazi - wanted to message you as soon as we could to show how much of a priority you are to this #MinnesotaMovement."
***Max Duggan (Council Bluffs, IA) - "Coach Fleck texted me around midnight. He was talking about Minnesota winning 18 Big Ten titles, and I could help them win 19. Also sent me a lot of personalized photos.
****Nyquee Hawkins (Orange, NJ) - "Yes sir Minnesota contacted me. They just sent pictures."
***Nick Henrich (Omaha, NE) - "Yes they have! Just told me that they can contact me starting tonight, and good luck for the game and stuff."
****John Olmstead (Metuchen, NJ) - "Yeah they did. They said they love me as a player and hope that they can get me."
Charles Turner (Bradenton, FL) - "Coach Warriner DM'd me on Twitter and told me that they're very excited about me and they're looking forward to following my season."

Expecting Contact:

Dontay Hunter (Columbus, OH) - "Not yet sir, still waiting."
****Cam Phillips (Westerville, OH) - "No they haven't yet. I for sure will let you know."
****Julian Barnett (Belleville, MI) - "Not yet, but I'll let you know when they do"
****Moses Douglass (Springfield, OH) - "No they haven't contacted me yet, I will let you know when they do."
****David Bell (Indianapolis, IN) - "No they haven't reached out today. I'll let you know when they do."
****Caedan Wallace - "No sir, not yet."
***Jameson Williams (St. Louis, MO) - "No not yet, really hoping to hear from them soon. I will for sure let you know when they reach out."
***Malik Washington (Lilburn, GA) - "No they haven't yet."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News