ADVERTISEMENT

Gopher transfers - Wassup?

timothynelson53

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2008
Broomfield CO
I'm sure I've missed some of the transfers, and some without stats this year may be sitting out the season due to transfer rules, but here's what I could find on 2018 stats of players who transferred last year out of the Gopher football program.

Demry Croft
, QB – Tennessee State – in a 34-3 victory over Bethune Cookman DC split QB duties with Michael Hughes. Croft was 8/14 for 154 yards 0 TDs passing, and rushed 8 times for 14 yards

Hunter Register, WR – Southern – in losses to TCU (55-7) and LA Tech (54-17), Register registered 3 catches for 21 yards

Melvin Holland Jr., WR – Tennessee Tech – in blowout losses to Chattanooga and Kennesaw State, Holland recorded one catch for 4 yards.

Rashad Still, WR – this spring it was announced that Still had transferred to Davenport University, a new D2 program in Grand Rapids MI. He is not, however, listed on their 2018 roster, and I could not find any other reference to him playing in 2018.

James Johannesson, RB – North Dakota – in a 45-3 loss to Washington, and a 35-7 win over Mississippi Valley State, FF/JJ totaled 10 rushes for 41 yards and 1 TD. Leading rusher for North Dakota is John Santiago from St. Francis (MN) H.S., with 35 rushes for 230 yards.

Mark Williams, WR – University of Tennessee-Chattanooga – no stats in UT-C’s first 2 games

Jaylen Waters, LB – Southern Illinois – no stats in SIU’s first 2 games

Alonzo Craighton, DB – Nicholls State – no stats in NSU’s first 2 games

Adam Beck, S – Texas Tech – sitting out 2018 per transfer rules, will have 3 years to play 3

Who am I missing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News