ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers going forward.

sky dragon 15

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2017
Bloomington,MN
1st of. I had major issues with being able to sign in for several months. So I apologize if this has been discussed before.

But, after reading MJH's "Ranking's,lines and Projections" post. And the comment "So basically this one is saying they think there is a 75% chance we lose at least 3+ of the next 5? Guess they aren't believers yet either" by @koppco1.

It got me thinking what is realistic run for the end of the year for the gophers.

Maryland at home. To me this is given. I say this with the utmost confidence. Since the Gophers are finally starting to win against those teams they are suppose to beat. Even if they did sneak bye some of them. They are find ways to win games instead of like in the past when they would find ways to lose games against these teams.

Penn St.. Being that we are at home against them I think we have a decent chance. And here is why. Morgan and Bateman seem to be coming together better. Morgan still needs to improve IMHO but he is heading in the right direction. As for Batmen, what can you say. He is making incredible catches all over the field, witch he will need to keep doing if we are to have the chance I am talking about.
Then you have the Mighty Tyler Johnson.
You have that and NOW all of a sudden, by design or not, Brevyn Spann-Ford is coming into his own.
Front line seems to be getting better game by game. Yes they have had there moments too, but if they can keep it together we will be in for a real show on NOV. 9th
Rodney is back PERIOD!!!!
Three headed Monster backfield.

@Iowa. Should be be a tuff game again facing them in Iowa. but I know they will be bringing home the Bacon.

@Northwestern. Again. I don't think we will have much of an issue here.

Wisconsin @ home. This will be the biggest game of the coach fleck era. Being that I believe this will be the game that will decide if either the Gophers or the Buttdgeres go to the BIG10 championship game. But I still think we win this game.

My Prediction is that we go no worse than 4-1 in our remaining schedule.

Interested to hear your thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News