ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving to the TGR family!!!

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
I am thankful to all of you diehard Gopher fans!! I say that in all reverence to those who have been Gopher fans for all these years.. I definitely don't take that for granted that all of you will be here next year. Thankful to our admins as well as the interesting posters on this board, whether I agree with them or not. Some may pass on by this time next year as some of us are starting to get older. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow. But you have been faithful to the Maroon and Gold besides the fact you have established lifelong friendships at the games you attend or experiences you have shared. That is an awesome thing to be thankful along with your families and other friends.

To those who have more years behind you than in front of you... I ask that you provide a lesson in thankfullness to those younger in your family.. It starts with being an example of thankfullness.. A thankful heart is a joyful heart.. I truly believe that and it has served me well. Having good friends and family is such a blessing.. I am thankful I have my parents on this Earth, everyday. Many of you have lost a loved one over the past year, so to you I offer my condolences but encourage you to be thankful for the time you had with them. Things can be replaced but people cant, I realize.... How fortunate we are to have warm places to live, jobs to provide, freedoms to experience so many things, while living in towns that are safe in relative comparison to the rest of the world... If we think about it, we are probably ABUNDANTLY blessed with more than we can manage or even deserve. I am thankful for the success of our Gopher programs though I would love to say I am thankful for the national championships in all sports. Take time today to be thankful for the people and great things in your life.. You might find it will replace all the crappy things we all seem to think about on a daily basis. GO GOPHERS!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News