ADVERTISEMENT

Hellow friends!

stroke the post

Feb 3, 2004
1. Umfb- you are beyond a great man. I can't thank you enough for the cards and emails to my wife. Honestly you have been beyond awesome to a guy that was beyond low.

2. Hi guys! In short, I have gone thru a lot in the last month. Basically died twice and honestly wanted my life to end multiple times as well. I was walking across a street after gophers vs. ND game when a car hit me going 50 mph. The pain and mess ups in my life after being hit by that car was/has Ben unreal. 7 days ago I woke up to my wife and dad crying in my room. I asked for the head doctor to come in. I said I promise to change. Pleas stop giving me the pills that take away pain. Please put me in class with the best docs on staff. He told me that I would basically become mentally destroyed due to wath I suffered and the future I would face trying to fikz the blood in head and legs that had been run over. I said it's my problem. My wife is fantastic and was the one that saved my life. My dad is the greatest man I now. Over the next 3 days I passed enough classes to test for a trip back home to Houson. I won!! I just got back. I have major stuff to go thru here with doctors and the hospital here so I can back to work but I promise I will do it. Brad in Wisc. - you are beyond a great man. I literally cried when I saw 6 cards from this group of guys to restaurants around here. I honestly want you guys to know how much that ment to me. My stupidity has landed me here. God has given me another chance in life. Many of you have given me and my wife stuff I don't deserve. I have a lot of work left to become normal again, but I promise I will. Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much each little thing is helped me right now.

This post was edited on 10/21 9:44 AM by stroke the post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News