ADVERTISEMENT

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOYOLA CHICAGO, YOU DON"T LIKE BASKETBALL

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
That is as refreshing of a basketball display as I have seen in a long time.. That is why you coach fundamentals like being smart with the ball, be strong with the ball, box out on each possession, move without the ball, win the hustle plays. good passing.

PORTER MOSER HAS BECOME MY NEW FAVORITE COACH!! I am not saying they will win the National Championship, mind you, but that is the type of basketball I could watch, all day long.. I think all fans enjoy that style of play. 2 star kids that play like 4 or 5 star kids because of their hustle, persistence, and commitment to team ball.

Loyola's center was not athletic but he was such a smart player and good passer.. He understood hedging the screens then recovery, putting his body in the right spots, and just making the right plays.. On athleticism, he should not have been on the same court as Cochburn, but they did a great job keeping the Illinois guards from taking over, which affected Cochburn as well. WHAT A FUN GAME TO SEE and if the Gophers got Porter Moser as coach, I honestly think I will pass out or have a hospitalization for a heart condition of excitement. SO FUN TO WATCH!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News