ADVERTISEMENT

Inconsistent censorship of this board - I'm sure this will get zapped too

Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherJim

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2001
2019 TGR POY
A thread I started recently got zapped as it was deemed to be "a little bit too much as a personal attack". Maybe I missed something said that was offensively written by someone else in the thread, which is understandable to zap, but I don't think pointing out a disagreement about team play that you have with someone on this board should be considered a personal attack. Especially when done without name-calling. I've said some things to others over the years (one last week, but no it wasn't you @bradt42 ) that maybe I haven't been too proud of, but I'm pretty sure I was careful to be not offensive to "he who shall not be named" that I started the thread about. Maybe I'm wrong. It's no longer available for me to see if I slipped.

But, it just bugs me how long it took to censor some of the seriously b.s. statements made by certain posters over the years. Now it swings the other way. That's fine and dandy, and I'm cool with being censored when deserved, and I'll try to abide by the new world order if that's the case, but it better be consistent.

I know...

giphy.gif

0501f009f450dc2dcfee2e688fbfcb2116f00de182b8ae9a3c19bf5af1fde005_1.gif

and

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30878-1373599493-18.gif

but...

629042edcd00a98b7d42f945f363f803.gif

You know I have a point

HaQML42.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT