ADVERTISEMENT

Karma is a bitch sometimes

GopherJim

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2001
2019 TGR POY
Whether you agree one way or the other regarding the political leanings of Chick-fil-a, I'm assuming most, if not all (I hope) of you can agree that a person trying to prove a point should not be a complete jackass to another person (who seems kind and upstanding) who has nothing to do with the leanings of the company they work for. I know we see assholes everyday barking up the wrong tree, but this story just resonated with me.

Well, said jackass Adam Smith, who chastised a sweet drive-thru girl at Chick-fil-a (here's the video from a couple of years ago if you missed it) got his karmic retribution served cold. He was fired immediately and has since found it near impossible to get hired for similar positions elsewhere. He's lost his home and is now on food-stamps. While I don't feel bad for him (or his wife, because she had to know he was a raging jackass), I do feel bad for his 4 kids. Too bad they have to suffer for having such a dipshit dad.

Sometimes you can't just say and do what you want and continue on with your normal life

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News