ADVERTISEMENT

Magical season

junit3

Apr 17, 2006
2016 is the year of the Gopher.

I LOVE where our team is coming into the big10 season. I can see what Bart Miller is doing with our O-line, and I love it! They've gotten better all year. Our running game is going to be bad-ass with our o-line push, Beebe, and our 3 stud RB's. Mitch is playing the best in his career, Wolitarski is this years KJ Maye, and Woz & T Johnson are emerging. Lingen will get healthy...this offense is going to be legit.

Our D is too well coached to not figure things out. Our DT's are as good as anyone, our LB's can all run and hit. Travis is a stud.

Our Special Teams are solid

Most importantly, we're pretty damn healthy overall. Would be nice to get Lingen back, Still would be welcomed back, as would Coughlin. We're going to get Calhoun back too. At this point last year, we had like 12 guys out. Things are looking great on the injury front! WIth the suspensions, we need our CB's healthy, I almost got sick when I thought Shenault was getting a targeting call in the 4th quarter, that would have held him out of the 1st half at PSU.

It's the year of the Gopher, can't wait for the Penn St win this week, and then to come home and piss pound Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News