ADVERTISEMENT

Maureese Wren article, WR recruiting

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
Link: 3-star Maureese Wren expects upcoming visits will yield offers

5.6 three-star Maureese Wren spoke to our Texas analyst Nick Krueger about his recruitment. Wren is visiting April 21.

As for wide receiver recruiting...
  • Jornell Manns said three weeks ago that Minnesota was on top with Wisconsin in second, and I think Minnesota still leads. Thanks @aidanico for catching my miss.
  • Minnesota's in a good spot with Antonio Gage, and he's visiting for the spring game.
  • The Gophers are definitely competitive for Bryson Jackson but have tough competition. He recently gave me a top four of Miami, Nebraska, TCU, and Minnesota.
  • The Gophers were in a great spot with Meechi Harris until Michigan State offered. Very much still in it, though.
  • The Gophers are competitive with both Dallas Craddieth and Brandon Gray. Craddieth visited this spring with the St. Louis crew, and Gray was going to visit for the first junior day but had to cancel last minute. Minnesota likes both but I'm not sure they're top, top targets right now.
  • Brevyn Spann-Ford could end up a receiver (Minnesota's telling him they'll let him start there), but I think he'll be a tight end. Spann-Ford

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News