ADVERTISEMENT

Most disappointing season ever

gophwab

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2011
i know the season is not over yet but I cannot think of a season I am more disappointed in than this year. Before Curry went down I thought we could be a top 8 school. After the injury I dropped my expectations a little but was very encouraged though the first part of the season. Now it only seems that we’re trying to get ready for next year which is really too bad for Mason and the other seniors who were part of a great team last year. Being a long time fan I’m use to some disappointments but this one has hit especially hard. The only one I could put in this category would be the Kolander, Lenard, Walton senior year where they never reached their potential when they played. But I never expected that team to be a final 8 team. Next year will be huge for the main revenue sport teams as basketball will have to be a top 25 team and football needs to take the next step in competitiveness to show we’re on the right path. Hopefully Pitino and the younger players will all return for a new season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News