ADVERTISEMENT

Name something you've done that DT'ers would make fun of...

GopherJim

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2001
2019 TGR POY
We need to liven this joint up tonight, so I'll start.

This Spring my wife and I took a 10-day cruise to the southern Caribbean. Since my wife decided to be part of something that completely embarrassed her on the ship, I decided to repay her efforts by embarrassing myself, so I joined in the...

"World's Sexiest Man" competition.

Holy hell was that interesting. The line-up was...

1. A 50-year old guy that completely takes care of himself and clearly looks at himself in the mirror all the time (The eventual winner).

2. An overweight Vancouver Canucks fan that I believe is 100% "India" Indian.

3. Someone that looks like a bar regular with a gut.

4. A 75-year old guy that had an eye patch.

5. Vang (or what I imagine Vang to be like)

6. The Indian Canucks fan's 17 year old son.

7. A feminine latino dude that clearly had practice pole-dancing.

8. Me

We each had to describe ourselves and give our best assets. My wife said I had a great ass, so of course the song they played for me was none other than Sir-Mix-Alot's "I like big butts".

I had planned a routine to be funny and it played out pretty well, but the ship's audience wasn't in to a frighteningly white boy from Minnesota.

Some of the funny songs that were played for the competition was Punjabi MC/Jay-Z's "Beware" for the India dude and Daddy Yankee's "La Gasolina" for the feminine latino douche.

Hilarious and embarrasing.

The things you'd make fun of are...

1. I had an undershirt on (with a slight tear in the collar). I took my T-shirt off I had over it and immediately ripped my undershirt off my chest like I was Hulk Hogan. I've never done that before and had always wanted to do that.

2. I stuffed my shorts with a pair of socks and proceeded to pull them out during my routine.

3. I believe I took 7th place, only beating Vang.

Whatta ya got?

Reactions: ehresmann22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News