ADVERTISEMENT

Need New Owners for Fantasy Baseball Keeper League

bcbonafide21

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2006
Fridley, MN
Fellow Gopher fans, for those of you who've done it, you know that Fantasy Baseball is a difficult hobby to find a league full of like-minded, dedicated owners. My AL-only keeper league needs 2 new owners. The teams are available because one owner has too many family obligations, and the other is studying abroad and can't participate. The 8 returning owners are serious baseball fans and most of us have been together since the late 1990s. We range in age from late 20s to early 40s. Here is a quick run-down of the league format/ rules:

$150 entry10 teamsAL only5x5 roto (AVG, HR, RBI, SB, TOTAL BASES/ W, ERA, WHIP, S, K/9)Live Auction draft ($260 budget). No season-long budget.Keeper league (12 keepers max)$5 keeper inflation2 round minor league draft yearly. Max of 6 minor leaguers can be rostered (they don't count as keepers). When minor leaguers are activated, they assume a $1 salary.Minor league draft slot determined by order of standings (6th place= 1st pick, 7th place= 2nd pick, etc...). This makes everyone compete til the end and prevents trading players arbitrarily.23 roster spots (C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, Utility, 9 P)Weekly free agent moves (Sunday noon-8pm)
If this interests you, e-mail me, and I'll send you the spreadsheets of both rosters. If you have any questions leave them below, and as always, Go Gophers!

David Bona
dcbona@gmail.com
651-500-1922

This post was edited on 12/17 8:34 PM by bcbonafide21

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News