ADVERTISEMENT

Practice/Injury Report: August 16

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
Media was only allowed at the first 20 minutes of practice for stretching and walk-throughs.

There was a Browns scout at practice. I didn't see nay recruits.

Brandon Lingen was in green, meaning he could participate in practice but couldn't be hit. He should be full-go very soon.

Cody Poock and Chad Fahning have both returned from their ankle injuries.

Carter Coughlin was in orange wearing a small compression brace. He was working out with Klein in the fieldhouse, so the injury can't be too serious. Coney Durr was still in orange as well, and I imagine he'll be back very soon, as he hyperextended his knee a week ago. Orange jerseys mean you're held out of practice with an injury.

Damarius Travis, Eric Carter, Gaelin Elmore, Melvin Holland, Duke Anyanwu, Julien Kafo, Nick Connelly, Colton Beebe, James Johannesson, Thomas Barber, Danny Pietruszewski, and Isaiah Gentry were all in orange, as well.

Shannon Brooks was watching from the sidelines in a knee scooter.

Donnell Greene has a pretty big base and wide shoulders. I think he could add a little more weight. Either Bart Miller or Lee Grimes talked to him after every rep I saw. They're trying to get him ready.

Emmit Carpenter was drilling field goals. He has a strong leg. Not as strong as Santoso's, but strong.

Reactions: -TUNDRA-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News