ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Joshua Croslen Update

nick krueger

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2011

Hey Guys: apologies for the delay on this, I have been traveling and spending some time with family for Thanksgiving. Included in the tweet is a quick look at Joshua Croslen's highlights from his win in last week's playoff game vs. Austin-Vandegrift, below is a quick update with some words from him after the game.

---

Joshua Croslen played like a locomotive in the middle of defensive line for his Cibolo-Steele team as the Knights blanked Austin-Vandegrift last Friday night, 17-0.

Afterwards, he affirmed that things are also full-steam ahead with Minnesota and he has no further official visits scheduled.

“I’ve got nothing planned right now,” he said. “I’m still pretty solid to them - I’m pretty sure I’m going to sign in February.”

Croslen took his official visit to Minneapolis earlier this month and was on-hand for the Gophers’ win over Purdue.

As nice as it is to catch a win on an official visit, it’s no surprise that a defensive lineman remembers another key detail about the trip up north.

“My official visit was great,” he said. “They treated me nice, took me out to eat at a nice restaurant and showed me a good time, it was great. That was my favorite part - they took me to Fogo de Chao. I’ve never been there, so that was a great experience.”

Croslen committed to Minnesota in July, just about a month after being offered by the Gophers. Since then, no other schools have stepped up in a significant way to try and sway him from his commitment, but that’s fine with him, as he’s in a good place with Tracy Claeys’ staff.

“Things are going great,” he said. “I’m pretty solid to them, they’re a good school and a great team. I love the coaches, love the players.”

Steele looks to continue its state playoff run today, as it takes on Weslaco East at 6 pm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News