ADVERTISEMENT

Say one nice thing about the other party

Gopher419

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2016
I was on this board several years ago with a different moniker. We had great fights but political comments were not as dividing and it now seems to be dominated by posters now seem to be far left or far right. Some of you think your candidate has never done wrong and that the other side has never done right. In this thread we test the sanity and critical thinking of the board by writing what we don't like about our candidate and one thing we do like about the other side.

I am voting for Hillary but don't like her stance on a protectionist attitude towards trade and the economy. I don't like how she has flipped on issues with popular opinion...probably what she's doing now with free trade/Trans Pacific Partnership because she's always been for free trade in this past. I don't think she's very charismatic. The email situation was overblown but you would be insane to not say she handled that poorly so I will admit to that as well.

Trump. The only thing I will say I like about Trump is wanting to take on the establishment...even though I don't agree what he disagrees with the said 'establishment' on and the way he communicates his disagreement.

That wasn't too bad. Let's see if opie, 77, or rock have the ability to admit their candidate's flaws and admit something they agree with the other side on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News